A large number of features have been implemented in this version
OpenMW, a new engine for The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind that aims to be a fully playable and improved open source implementation of the game's engine and functionality is now at version 0.19.0.Highlights of OpenMW 0.19.0:
• ‘Sleep’ and ‘wait’ options have been implemented;
• The implementation of alchemy and potions has been improved;
• Extreme shaking can occur during exterior cell transitions for some users;
• ‘Death’ has been completely implemented;
• Spell creation and spell creation window have been added;
• The first layer of global map has been added;
• A fix for Character shaking in 3rd person mode near the origin has been implemented;
• A dynamically generating splash image list has been added.
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download OpenMW 0.19.0 right now from Softpedia.