OpenMandriva is a fully-featured Linux desktop and server, sponsored by the OpenMandriva Association, is now at version 2013.0 Alpha.
The declared goal of OpenMandriva is to facilitate the creation, improvement, promotion and distribution of free software and open source in general.
Highlights of OpenMandriva 2013.0 Alpha:
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.8.12;
• KDE has been updated to version 4.10.4;
• LibreOffice has been updated to version 22.214.171.124;
• Mozilla Firefox has been updated to version 21;
• Clementine has been updated to version 1.1.1;
• ROMP 1.6-1 has been added.
Check the official announcement for a complete list of new features and changes.
Download OpenMandriva 2013.0 Alpha right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.