OpenLDAP Software, an open source implementation of the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol that includes slapd, libraries implementing the LDAP protocol, utilities, and tools, is now at version 2.4.33.
Highlights of OpenLDAP 2.4.33:
• slapd-meta cn=config support has been added;
• libldap MozNSS slot picking was fixed;
• libldap MozNSS with tokenname:certnickname format was repaired;
• libmdb POSIX semaphore cleanup on environment close has been fixed;
• slapd acl handling with zero-length values has been fixed;
• The radius passwd module for NAS-Identifier has been updated;
• libmdb posix semaphore use was fixed, on BSD system;
• slapo-constraint test suite has been added;
• slapo-constraint with multiple modifications has been fixed;
• slapd delta-syncrepl MMR, with large attribute values, was repaired.
A complete list of updates and fixes can be found in the official changelog.
Download OpenLDAP 2.4.33 right now from Softpedia.