OpenELEC, an embedded operating system built specifically to run XBMC, the open source entertainment media hub, is now at version 3.1.3.This is actually a testing version of the 3.2.x branch and it's not considered a stable release.
Highlights of OpenELEC 3.1.3:
• CONFIG_SND_LAYLA24 has been added;
• CONFIG_ALX has been added on supported builds;
• Booting on EFI systems is now permitted;
• The incorrect detection of the 3070 chipset has been corrected;
• The Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.10.1;
• Systemd has been updated to version 205;
• Support has been added for Cypress remote buttons.
Check the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download OpenELEC 3.1.3 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.