This is actually a testing build for the 3.2.x branch of OpenELEC
OpenELEC, an embedded operating system built specifically to run XBMC, the open source entertainment media hub, is now at version 3.1.2.This is actually a testing version of the 3.2.x branch and it's not considered a stable release.
Highlights of OpenELEC 3.1.2:
• Kmod has been updated to version 14;
• util-linux has been updated to version 2.23.1;
• The Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.10;
• Mesa has been updated to version 9.1.4;
• The package ConsoleKit has been removed;
• The RPi patches have been updated;
• The PR2890 driver has been added.
Check the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download OpenELEC 3.1.2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.