This is actually a testing build for the 3.2.x branch of OpenELEC
OpenELEC, an embedded operating system built specifically to run XBMC, the open source entertainment media hub, is now at version 3.1.1.This is actually a testing version of the 3.2.x branch and it's not considered a stable release.
Highlights of OpenELEC 3.1.1:
• Busybox has been updated to version 1.21.1;
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.9.8;
• xf86-video-intel has been updated to version 2.21.10;
• VIA PATA support has been added to Generic projects;
• NUMA has been enabled on 64bit intel/generic;
• The Nvidia drivers have been downgraded to version 304.88.
Check the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download OpenELEC 3.1.1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.