OpenELEC, an embedded operating system built specifically to run XBMC, the open source entertainment media hub, is now at version 3.1.1.This is actually a testing version of the 3.2.x branch and it's not considered a stable release.
Highlights of OpenELEC 3.1.1:
• Busybox has been updated to version 1.21.1;
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.9.8;
• xf86-video-intel has been updated to version 2.21.10;
• VIA PATA support has been added to Generic projects;
• NUMA has been enabled on 64bit intel/generic;
• The Nvidia drivers have been downgraded to version 304.88.
Check the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download OpenELEC 3.1.1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.