OpenELEC, an embedded operating system built specifically to run XBMC, the open source entertainment media hub, is now at version 3.0.3.
This is just a small maintenance release, with some bug and security fixes implemented since the previous version. Users can upgrade from 2.9x.x or 3.x to 3.0.1.
Highlights of OpenELEC 3.0.3:
• curl has been updated to version 3.0.3;
• Samba has been updated to version 3.6.15;
• Nvidia legacy drivers have been updated to version 304.88;
• Nvidia drivers have been updated to version 304.88;
• syslinux has been updated to version 5.01;
• i2c-dev support has been added;
• When samba is built with avahi support, the server name is advertised in UPPERCASE;
• A PW2092521 patch has been added.
Check the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download OpenELEC 3.0.3 right now from Softpedia.