The stable branch of OpenELEC has received the first maintenance release
OpenELEC, an embedded operating system built specifically to run XBMC, the open source entertainment media hub, is now at version 3.0.3.This is just a small maintenance release, with some bug and security fixes implemented since the previous version. Users can upgrade from 2.9x.x or 3.x to 3.0.1.
Highlights of OpenELEC 3.0.3:
• curl has been updated to version 3.0.3;
• Samba has been updated to version 3.6.15;
• Nvidia legacy drivers have been updated to version 304.88;
• Nvidia drivers have been updated to version 304.88;
• syslinux has been updated to version 5.01;
• i2c-dev support has been added;
• When samba is built with avahi support, the server name is advertised in UPPERCASE;
• A PW2092521 patch has been added.
Check the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download OpenELEC 3.0.3 right now from Softpedia.