A lot of fixes have been implemented in this latest version
Open-Xchange, a provider of business-class open source collaboration software for enterprises and SaaS providers, has announced that Open-Xchange Server 6.20.4 is now available for download.Open-Xchange 6.20.4 includes important updates for Open-Xchange Server 6 (OX6), OX SE (Server Edition), OX ASE (Advanced Server Edition) and OX SE for UCS (Server Edition for Univention Corporate Server).
Highlights of Open-Xchange 6.20.4:
· Number of opened sessions increasing until restart of groupware;
· IMAP folder mapping for external accounts now works properly,
· Master/Slave inconsistency detection fails after login was fixed;
· Any user, context, group, resource delete/change/create requests now have to be logged in log file;
· A remote POP account has been added;
· Check for changed fields has been fixed;
· Editing an appointment recurrence via hover does not ask for modifying the single or recurrence appointment.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download Open-Xchange 6.20.4 right now from Softpedia.
Follow us on Google+