Open Xange, a simple-to-use Linux operating system based on the KDE SC desktop environment, is now at version 2012.06.Open Xang 2012.06 brings quite a few features, not to mention support for a lot of cloud-based applications.
Highlights of Open Xang 2012.06:
· Linux kernel 3.3.0;
· KDE SC was updated to version 4.8;
· Support of Google Network Drive was added;
· Support for Dropbox was added;
· One Click Windows File Sharing is now supported;
· Network Storage Access Drive support was added;
· Mozilla Firefox was updated to version 11.0;
· LibreOffice was updated to version 3.4;
· Adobe Reader and Java were added;
· VLC and GIMP were added;
· Skype and MSN support were added.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Open Xang 2012.06 right now from Softpedia.
Follow us on Google+