GTK+, a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces that provide a complete set of widgets, suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites, is now at version 2.24.18.According to the developers, GTK+ 2.24.18 is just a small maintenance release, with a small number of fixes and changes.
Highlights of GTK+ 2.24.18:
• GtkFileChooserDefault is no longer responsible for a memory leak;
• GTK+ no longer crashes when the XInput device disappears;
• A patch has been implemented to support NSTextInputClient in text widgets;
• The vertical grid lines are no longer missing when some columns are hidden;
• The German translation has been updated.
A complete changelog, featuring all the updates and fixes, can be found in the official announcement.
Download GTK+ 2.24.18 right now from Softpedia.