OTRS Help Desk, a software solution that provides an efficient interface between a business and its clients, is now at version 3.2.1.Highlights of OTRS Help Desk 3.2.1:
• A test has been added to check if there are problems with the MySQL storage engine used in OTRS tables to bin/otrs.CheckModules.pl;
• The new "Customer Information Center" provides a great dashboard-like view on a customer (company);
• A new feature, "switch to customer," has been added. It makes it possible for an agent with the required permissions to look into the customers' panel with their rights;
• The new process management makes it possible to represent processes within OTRS;
• The customer web interface now fully supports AJAX and ACLs;
• In the Customer Interface, you can now set the default ticket type for new tickets. Additionally, you can now also hide the ticket type and use a default value for all tickets created via the customer interface.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download OTRS Help Desk 3.2.1 right now from Softpedia.