OS4 OpenLinux, a custom Linux distribution compatible with Ubuntu and Debian Linux that aims for ease of use and user friendliness, has just reached version 13.6.The goal of OS4 OpenLinux is to offer users a Linux alternative to Windows and Mac OS that is just as simple and ready to use as its counterparts.
Highlights of OS4 OpenLinux 13.6:
• Firefox and Thunderbird have been updated;
• The Disk Utility has been merged with System Imager 1.0;
• The OpenJDK, OpenJRE and IcedTea Plugin have been updated;
• The Linux kernel has been updated;
• The AROS Subsystem is available for download;
• FS-UAE is available for download. If you have a legal Kickstart ROM and copy of AmigaOS 3.x, you can run the legacy AmigaOS under this simulator.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes, updates and new features.
Download OS4 OpenLinux 13.6 right now from Softpedia.