A lot of new applications have been integrated in the distribution
OS4 OpenLinux, a custom Linux distribution compatible with Ubuntu and Debian Linux that aims for ease of use and user friendliness, has just reached version 13.5.The goal of OS4 OpenLinux is to offer users a Linux alternative to Windows and Mac OS that is just as simple and ready to use as its counterparts.
The developers also chose to rename the distribution from OpenDesktop to OpenLinux.
“Along with a new logo and an enhanced look and feel from our previous release, we have made OS4 OpenLinux one of the easiest to use operating systems that allows you to complete tasks quickly and efficiently. We have made some new changes in the application line-up,” reads the official announcement.
Highlights of OS4 OpenLinux 13.5:
• Arista Transcoder has been implemented;
• The Search for Files and Folders tool is now a lot faster;
• Steam has been included by default;
• Mozilla Firefox 22 has been included;
• Clementine 1.0.1 is the new default audio player;
• QTransmission 2.51 is the default torrent client.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes, updates and new features.
Download OS4 OpenLinux 13.5 right now from Softpedia.