The latest version of the Nvidia driver can be downloaded from Softpedia
Nvidia has announced the immediate availability for download of the 319.23version of its graphics driver for Linux operating systems.Nvidia has just released a new certified driver for all supported platforms and it comes with a huge list of fixes and improvements.
Highlights of Nvidia 319.23 Driver for Linux:
• Support has been added for GeForce GTX 780;
• A regression, that could cause X to crash when querying GPU information through NV-CONTROL on multi-GPU systems, has been fixed;
• A bug that could cause X to crash when using Vertex Buffer Objects (VBOs) with indirect rendering has been fixed;
• A bug that prevented some drop-down menus in nvidia-settings from working correctly when using older versions of GTK+, has been corrected;
• RandR panning reporting is now working when the current MetaMode is smaller than the X screen;
• The "ForceCompositionPipeline" and "ForceFullCompositionPipeline" MetaMode options have been added.
• Support for HDMI 4K resolutions has been added.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement.
Download Nvidia Display Driver 319.23 for Linux 32-bit
Download Nvidia Display Driver 319.23 for Linux 64-bit
Download Nvidia Display Driver 319.23 for FreeBSD
Download Nvidia Display Driver 319.23 for Solaris