The latest version of Nginx can be downloaded from Softpedia
Nginx, an HTTP and reverse proxy server, as well as a mail proxy server, written by Igor Sysoev, has reached version 1.4.2.
The Nginx tool features autoindexing, descriptor cache, FastCGI, uwsgi, gzipping capabilities, an image transformation filter, SSL and TLS SNI support, and much more.
• The $r->header_in() embedded perl method now returns the correct value for the "Cookie" and "X-Forwarded-For" request header lines;
• nginx can be built with the ngx_mail_ssl_module, but without the ngx_http_ssl_module;
• A fix has been implemented in the "proxy_set_body" directive;
• The "fail_timeout" parameter of the "server" directive in the "upstream" context now works if the "max_fails" parameter has been used;
• A segmentation fault, that occured in a worker process if the "ssl_stapling" directive was used, has been fixed;
• nginx/Windows no longer stops accepting connections if several worker processes are in use.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download Nginx 1.4.2 right now from Softpedia.