The latest version of Nginx can be downloaded from Softpedia
Nginx, an HTTP and reverse proxy server, as well as a mail proxy server, written by Igor Sysoev, has reached version 1.2.7.Highlights of Nginx 1.2.7:
• If the "include" directive with mask is used on Unix systems, included files are sorted in alphabetical order;
• The "add_header" directive now adds headers to 201 responses;
• The "geo" directive now supports IPv6 addresses in CIDR notation;
• The "flush" and "gzip" parameters of the "access_log" directive have been implemented;
• The $pipe, $request_length, $time_iso8601, and $time_local variables can now be used not only in the "log_format" directive;
• IPv6 support has been added in the ngx_http_geoip_module;
• nginx could not be built with the ngx_http_perl_module in some cases.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download Nginx 1.2.7 right now from Softpedia.