Nginx, an HTTP and reverse proxy server, as well as a mail proxy server, written by Igor Sysoev, has reached version 1.2.6.Highlights of Nginx 1.2.6:
• The $request_time and $msec variables can now be used not only in the "log_format" directive;
• The cache manager and cache loader processes can now start if more than 512 listen sockets are used;
• A bug in the ngx_http_dav_module has been repaired;
• The "optional_no_ca" parameter of the "ssl_verify_client" directive has been added;
• The $bytes_sent, $connection, and $connection_requests variables cannot be used just in the "log_format" directive now, thanks to Benjamin Grössing;
• The resolver now randomly rotates addresses returned from cache;
• The "auto" parameter of the "worker_processes" directive.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download Nginx 1.2.6 right now from Softpedia.