RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for multiple platforms, including Linux and Solaris, is now at version 6.0.2.
Highlights of RazorSQL 6.0.2:
• The ability to connect via private key file for SSH tunnels has been added;
• The ability to connect via private key files for the SFTP client has been added;
• A MySQL sample database has been added in templates;
• The ability to add connection properties to Sybase JConnect driver has been implemented;
• An import tool which tries to automatically recognize if the first row of the import file contains column names has been added;
• When selecting from template, put cursor position back at the beginning of the insert.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download RazorSQL 6.0.2 right now from Softpedia.