The latest version of RazorSQL, 6.0.2, is available for download at Softpedia
RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for multiple platforms, including Linux and Solaris, is now at version 6.0.2.Highlights of RazorSQL 6.0.2:
• The ability to connect via private key file for SSH tunnels has been added;
• The ability to connect via private key files for the SFTP client has been added;
• A MySQL sample database has been added in templates;
• The ability to add connection properties to Sybase JConnect driver has been implemented;
• An import tool which tries to automatically recognize if the first row of the import file contains column names has been added;
• When selecting from template, put cursor position back at the beginning of the insert.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download RazorSQL 6.0.2 right now from Softpedia.