Hewlett-Packard Linux Imaging and Printing, an HP-developed solution for printing, scanning, and faxing with HP inkjet and laser-based printers in Linux, is now at version 3.12.10.
Highlights of HP Linux Imaging and Printing 3.12.10:
• Support for HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2020HC/ 2520HC Printer was added;
• Support for HP Envy 120/121 e-All-in-One was added;
• Support for HP HotSpot LaserJet Pro M1218nfs MFP was added;
• Support for HP OfficeJet 150 Mobile All-in-One was added;
• OpenSuse 12.2 is now officially supported;
• data/rules/hplip_cron now works with all supported locale;
• hp binary plugin installation no longer fails;
• Scan resolution on a Photosmart C6380 now works properly
• Permission in 'hp-logcapture' tool has been added;
A complete list of changes and new supported printers can be found in the official announcement.
Download HP Linux Imaging and Printing 3.12.10 right now from Softpedia.