All three Google Chrome branches can be downloaded from Softpedia
Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 26.0.1384.2.The first version of the development 26.x branch of Google Chrome is now out for Linux users, it brings quite a few fixes.
Highlights of Google Chrome 26.0.1384.2:
• A LauncherTest.ShowOverflowBubble has been added for the sanity test;
• Now ProxyDecryptor does not do any real decryption and does not need to implement decryption related methods;
• All responses from Drive API are in JSON, so support for parsing is not needed in XML anymore;
• Resources for enterprise tray notifications have been added;
• Remove hand-coded java PAGE_TRANSITION constants.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 26.0.1384.2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.