Besides the security enhancements, a few other features have been added
The stable branch of Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 23.0.1271.91.Google Chrome 23.0.1271.91 has introduced a large number of changes and fixes into the stable branch, improving the security and functionality of the browser.
Highlights of Google Chrome 23.0.1271.91:
• The Flash content now works properly when the machine's speaker configuration is set to Quadraphonic;
• Natural scrolling has been enabled by default in guest mode;
• Authenticator consumer reference is now reset when the consumer is deleted;
• The default app order can now be loaded from an external file;
• A crash in ash::internal::WorkspaceEventHandler::OnMouseEvent has been fixed;
• The TouchFactory can now use master pointer events whenever available.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 23.0.1271.91 right now from Softpedia.