The latest version of Google Chrome, 24.0.1312.5, can be downloaded from Softpedia
Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 24.0.1312.5.Just like all the other development versions Google has made available in the past, this is just a bug fix release that focuses on stability.
Highlights of Google Chrome 24.0.1312.5:
• A BrowserFrameWin artifact on opaque to glass frame changes has been fixed;
• A crash that could occur if the user closed a tab with an uncommitted search navigation has been repaired;
• Sidebar links are now re-enabled when a confirmation dialog is closed;
• A crash that occurred when the user was installing an extension and the browser window went away has been fixed;
• The calendar picker no longer flickers when opened from the suggestion picker.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 24.0.1312.5 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.