The previous development version has been pushed into the beta branch
The Beta branch of Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 24.0.1312.5.The former development version of Google Chrome has been pushed into the beta branch, with the same version number.
Highlights of Google Chrome 24.0.1312.5 Beta:
• Datalist now allows users to specify a list of suggested dates and times for input elements;
• Developers can write mathematical content in MathML and expect it to be consistently beautiful across the web;
• CSS custom filters have landed behind a flag;
• The browser now parses the autocomplete attribute according to spec;
• Support for some experiments has been removed.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 24.0.1312.5 Beta right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.