Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 28.0.1500.63 Beta.
A new Beta of Google Chrome has been launched, shortly after a stable and development version has been released.
Highlights of Google Chrome 28.0.1500.63 Beta:
• The applications is no longer trusting the sign-in process if it manages to navigate to another URL;
• The automated UI tests have been removed;
• Incorrect LTHI shutdown logic has been fixed;
• A crash that occurred when the system retained an accessibility object has been fixed;
• The 'notify' flag has been added to the AudioHandler setters.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.