Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 27.0.1453.93.
A new Stable version of Google Chrome has been launched, and it integrates a large number of functional changes and improvements.
Highlights of Google Chrome 27.0.1453.93:
• Web pages now load 5% faster on average;
• chrome.syncFileSystem API has been added;
• The ranking of predictions has been improved;
• The spell correction has been improved;
• Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives have been implemented;
• A new Adobe Flash build has been integrated in Google Chrome 27.0.1453.93;
• The Omnibox predictions have been improved.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.