Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 25.0.1364.45.
A new Beta version of Google Chrome is now out for Linux users and it marks yet another milestone in development, as the browser now moves into the 25.x branch.
Highlights of Google Chrome 25.0.1364.45:
• The Mosaic view button, in the Photo Editor, has been fixed;
• "Buy more storage" link has been fixed in the low Drive space warning;
• Photo importer has been disabled in the Files app;
• Thumbnail refresh for Drive images has been fixed;
• GAIA cookie retrieval logic in ChromeOS login has been improved.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download Google Chrome 25.0.1364.45 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a Beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.