A lot of other important fixes have been implemented in this new stable version
NetworkManager, a program that works as network connection manager for most RPM and Debian-based distributions, is now at version 0.9.8.0.NetworkManager 0.9.8.0 is a stable release and incorporates a significant number of fixes and changes.
Highlights of NetworkManager 0.9.8.0:
• New AvailableConnections property for Device objects have been implemented;
• Better handling of various rfkill/Airplane Mode switches has been implemented;
• The handling of DNS servers for some mobile broadband devices has been fixed;
• Don't duplicate various IPv6 routes added by the kernel;
• Support for 4G LTE network modes has been added;
• Don't autoconnect to WiFi networks that have never successfully connected;
• Only request new WiFi secrets during the initial association or when the secrets are known to be wrong, not every time the connection randomly fails;
• A configure-time option has been added for "permissive" system connection editing policy.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of new features and updates.
Download NetworkManager 0.9.8.0 right now from Softpedia.