NetworkManager, a program that works as network connection manager for most RPM and Debian-based distributions, is now at version 0.9.7.997.
NetworkManager 0.9.7.997 is a development release and incorporates a significant number of fixes and changes.
Highlights of NetworkManager 0.9.7.997:
• libnl 3.2.7 or later is now required;
• The internal crashdump handling has been removed;
• A DHCPv6 DUID is now generated from /etc/machine-id and sent to the DHCPv6 server;
• Bond interfaces now wait for a ready slave before starting automatic IP configuration;
• The kernel WiFi rfkill state is now synced to the user-requested WirelessEnabled state at startup.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of new features and updates.
Download NetworkManager 0.9.7.9978 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.