NetworkManager, a program that works as network connection manager for most RPM and Debian-based distributions, is now at version 0.9.6.4.
NetworkManager 0.9.6.4 is a stable release and incorporates a significant number of fixes and changes.
Highlights of NetworkManager 0.9.6.4:
• libnm-glib API has been added, to get bond interface slaves;
• Detection of some ACPI-based laptop airplane-mode/rfkill switches has been fixed;
• A crash that occurred when a VLAN interface was removed has been fixed;
• A regression setting the Device 'driver' and 'firmware' properties has been repaired;
• "Speedport W 501V" has been added to the list of manufacturer default SSIDs;
• Routing setup if gateway is not given with the first IP address has been fixed;
• nmcli has been enhanced for additional VLAN and bonding functionality.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of new features and updates.
Download NetworkManager 0.9.6.4 right now from Softpedia.