The latest version of Wireshark can be downloaded from Softpedia
Wireshark, one of the foremost network protocol analyzers offering users the means to capture and interactively browse the traffic running on a computer network, is now at version 1.8.5.The current version of Wireshark, 1.8.5, supersedes all previous releases, including all releases of Ethereal.
Highlights of Wireshark 1.8.5:
• Infinite and large loops have been fixed in the Bluetooth HCI, CSN.1, DCP-ETSI DOCSIS CM-STAUS, IEEE 802.3 Slow Protocols, MPLS, R3, RTPS, SDP, and SIP dissector;
• A possible CLNP dissector crash has been fixed;
• The DCP-ETSI dissector could have corrupted the memory. This problem was fixed;
• Wireshark no longer crashes when starting due to out-of-date plugin left behind from earlier installation;
• Some Information Elements in GTPv2 are now dissected correctly.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Wireshark 1.8.5 right now from Softpedia.