The latest version of OpenNMS can be downloaded from Softpedia
OpenNMS, a network management application platform with a long track record of providing solutions for enterprises and carriers, is now at version 1.12.3.OpenNMS 1.12.3 provides automated and directed discovery, event and notification management, service assurance, and performance measurement.
Highlights of OpenNMS 1.12.3:
• SnmpInterfaceRrdMigrator no longer breaks with "javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException: inf";
• An Upgrade Tools issue has been fixed;
• 64-bit SNMP ifXTable packet counters have been added for unicast, multicast, and broadcast;
• Bean name with slashes now work on jrb creation;
• JMX Collector is no longer stripping path separators from mbean object names when using store-by-group;
• JMX jrb filenames can now contain spaces;
• Some JMX metrics defined in the default jmx-datacollection-config.xml are now compatible with RRDtool
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements. Download OpenNMS 1.12.3 right now from Softpedia.