Netrunner 13.06, a GNU/Linux distribution based on Kubuntu 13.04, featuring KDE as the default desktop environment, and integrating many GNOME/GTK+ programs to make it Ubuntu compatible, has been released.
The Netrunner 13.06 distribution is based on Kubuntu, Ubuntu, and Debian core. The end result is a distribution that's very similar to a Windows environment and which differs entirely from its inspiration.
Highlights of Netrunner 13.06:
• The KWin performance has been improved and desktop effect should work on lower-end computers;
• The Kate Minimap scrollbar has been added;
• KWallet is now active by default;
• The System Settings have been simplified;
• Wine has been removed;
• Alsa is now used instead of Pulseaudio;
• Firefox has been added to the distribution.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement.
Download Netrunner 13.06 right now from the website.