The latest version of NetBeans IDE can be found at Softpedia
NetBeans IDE, a tool that allows users to quickly and easily develop Java desktop, mobile, and web applications, while also providing other tools for PHP and C/C++ developers, is now at version 7.2.1.NetBeans IDE is more of a bug fix release, but the developers have also added a few interesting new features.
Highlights of NetBeans IDE 7.2.1:
• Significant performance increase on remote filesystems, improved project scanning speed, and background project scanning;
• Java Editor enhancements have been implemented;
• Support for JavaME SDK 3.2, most notably support for Embedded Applications based on IMP-NG Profile, has been added;
• Support for JavaFX 2.2 SDK has been added;
• Redesigned search history in supported version control systems and support for Mercurial Queues;
• PHP 5.4 support was added;
• Debugging and code assistance improvements in C++ projects and C++11 support have been implemented;
For more information about the release check the official announcement.
Download NetBeans IDE 7.2.1 right now from Softpedia.