Various fixes have been implemented in the latest version of NetBSD
NetBSD, a free, fast, secure, and highly portable UNIX-like open source OS available for a wide range of platforms, from large-scale servers and desktop systems to handheld and embedded devices, is now at version 6.1 RC2.The second release candidate for NetBSD 6.1 has been announced featuring new features, and many bug fixes.
Highlights of NetBSD 6.1 RC2:
• Various terminfo fixes have been implemented;
• A segfault has been corrected in awk(1);
• boottime50 has been moved, alongside with its associated sysctl;
• tzdata has been updated to version 2013b;
• A crash which occurred when the security.curtain sysctl was enabled, has been fixed.
A complete list of the changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download NetBSD 6.1 RC2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.