Nepoogle, a search utility for Nepomuk inspired in Google's search syntax that has its own SPARQL query builder engine to achieve more control and be more safely about encoding bugs, is now version 1.0.0.
Nepoogle 1.0.0 features full support to UTF-8, several comparison operators, resource viewer, a cache system, a playlist for audio and video files, and more.
Highlights of Nepoogle 1.0.0:
• Nepoogle only works since with Nepomuk2;
• nepoogle now tries to detect system encoding instead of using UTF-8;
• Several icons have been added to improve application aspect;
• A "profile" option has been added to parameter –verbose;
• Basic ontologies have been added, and they are using drag&drop;
• Inverse relations have been added in ontologies using "2004" is equivalent to "create:>2004".
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Nepoogle 1.0.0 right now from Softpedia.