On November 12, the GNOME developers announced that Nautilus 3.6.3, the default file manager of the GNOME desktop environment, is now available for download.Nautilus 3.6.3 is part of the upcoming GNOME 3.6.2 maintenance release, and it brings various fixes and enhancements, such as:
• Fixed an issue with symbolic links that won't activate the default action on remote volumes;
• The duplicated filter rows of the query editor, which appear when changing search location, were removed;
• Very long folder names are now accepted by the search toolbar;
• The Trash action now appears after accessing "Recent";
• Added missing frame around thumbnails;
• Unmounting remote volumes no longer crashes Nautilus.
For detailed information about this stable release of the Nautilus file manager, please consult the official changelog.
Download Nautilus 3.6.3 right now from Softpedia.