MySQL Sandbox, a tool for installing one or more MySQL servers in isolation, without affecting other servers, is now at version 3.0.28.According to the developer, once installed, the sandbox is easily used and maintained, without needing any complex options. Replicated and multiple sandboxes can be used individually or all at once.
Highlights of MySQL Sandbox 3.0.28:
• The support for MySQL 5.6 has been improved;
• The initialization scripts have been changed in order to avoid most of the annoying messages that MySQL 5.6 creates during tests;
• A script has been added to enable GTID in MySQL 5.6;
• Compatibility features have been added to use MySQL 5.6;
• 'clear' and 'start' scripts have been improved to handle innodb tables in the 'mysql' database.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download MySQL Sandbox 3.0.28 right now from Softpedia.