This powerful and light graphics application received a few new features
MyPaint, a fast and easy open-source graphics application for digital painters that lets users focus on the art instead of on the program, is now at version 1.1.0.MyPaint 1.1.0 provides a simple and minimalistic interface, it works well on Linux and pressure-sensitive graphics tablets, and has extensive configuration options.
Highlights of MyPaint 1.1.0:
• A sequence of lines, curved lines, ellipses has been added to the geometry tools;
• A new brush and new layer blending modes have been implemented;
• A new color dialog, featuring palette and gamut mapping, has been added;
• Symmetric drawing mode is now available;
• The cursor and the on-canvas color picker have been revised.
A complete list of updates can be found in the changelog file, available on Github.
Download MyPaint 1.1.0 right now from Softpedia.