Mutter, a window and compositing manager that displays and manages your desktop via OpenGL, has reached version 3.7.2.
Owen Taylor has announced that Mutter 3.7.2 was released and repaired a few problems and updated a couple of features.
Highlights of Mutter 3.7.2:
• Spurious focus changes when showing desktop have been fixed;
• The ability to add shader hooks to MetaBackgroundActor has been added;
• Only keyboard mapping events are mapped for the core X keyboard;
• Importing keybinding files from Metacity is now possible;
• A compositor hook to process keybindings selectively has been added.
Although it can be used stand-alone, it is primarily intended to be used as the display core of a larger system such as GNOME Shell. It can be enhanced by plug-ins and it's utilized in conjuncture with GNOME Shell.
Download Mutter 3.7.2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.