Mutter, a window and compositing manager that displays and manages your desktop via OpenGL, has reached version 3.6.1.
Owen Taylor has announced that Mutter 3.6.1 was released and repaired a few problems and updated a couple of features.
Highlights of Mutter 3.6.1:
· A crash that occurred when opening large popup menu has been repaired;
· User can now move the desktop window after monitor hotplug;
· MetaPlugin is now exposed to introspection;
· Focus changes in focus-follows-mouse mode can now be delayed;
· The guard window is now resized when the X screen is resized.
Mutter combines a display engine using the Clutter toolkit with solid window-management logic inherited from the Metacity window manager.
Although it can be used stand-alone, it is primarily intended to be used as the display core of a larger system such as GNOME Shell. It can be enhanced by plug-ins and it's utilized in conjuncture with GNOME Shell.
Download Mutter 3.6.1 right now from Softpedia.