Mutter, a window and compositing manager that displays and manages your desktop via OpenGL, has reached version 3.10.1.
Owen Taylor has announced that Mutter 3.10.1 has been released, repairing a few problems and updating a couple of features.
Although it can be used as a standalone product, it is primarily intended to be used as the display core of a larger system, such as GNOME Shell. It can be enhanced by plug-ins and it's utilized in conjuncture with GNOME Shell.
Highlights of Mutter 3.10.1:
• Fullscreen workarounds are no longer applied to CSD windows;
• A few hangs that occurred during DND operations have been fixed;
• Nearest-pixel interpolation is now used when possible;
• Tile previews are no longer getting stuck on right click during dragging;
• Various bug fixes have been implemented.