The latest version of MuseScore can be downloaded from Softpedia
MuseScore, a free music notation and composition software that is available for multiple platforms, including Linux, has reached version 1.3.MuseScore 1.3 allows for fast and easy note entry on a virtual note sheet and has an integrated sequencer for immediate playback of the score.
Highlights of MuseScore 1.3:
• The stability of the sequencer and user interface interaction has been improved;
• A crash which occurred when loading files with an invalid tuplet has been fixed;
• A crash which occurred when exporting parts with voltas has been fixed;
• Two invisible boxes in 'Lines' have been corrected;
• A distortion in sound playback, which occurred after several measures of play that was caused by reverberation, has been corrected.
More details about this release can be found in the official announcement.
Download MuseScore 1.3 right now from Softpedia.