The first maintenance release of File Roller can be downloaded from Softpedia
File Roller, an archive manager for the GNOME desktop environment which can be used to create, modify, and view the content of archives, is now at version 3.6.1.Highlights of File Roller 3.6.1:
• The app menu is installed only if there's the gnome-shell showing it;
• Nautilus extension "Compress" doesn't offer .gz anymore;
• Creation of hard links when using libarchive has been fixed;
• A crash that occurred when opening multi-volumes rar archives has been repaired;
• A crash that occurred when the package installer was activated has been fixed;
• The creation of encrypted archives has been repaired;
• The creation of multi-volume archives now works properly;
• New and updated application translations have been implemented;
• New or updated manual translations have been implemented.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download File Roller 3.6.1 right now from Softpedia.