SymmetricDS, an open source software for multi-master database replication, filtered synchronization, or transformation across the network in a heterogeneous environment, is now at version 3.3.3.
SymmetricDS 3.3.3 supports multiple subscribers with one direction or bi-directional asynchronous data replication and uses database technologies to replicate tables between relational databases.
Highlights of SymmetricDS 3.3.3:
• Children nodes are now selected from the database, but they will not be necessarily used;
• Reload and config channel should never be "common" channels;
• An error which occurred when calling the function sym_transaction_idnull has been corrected;
• The registration is no longer slow on Oracle databases with lots of nodes;
• Allow sym_load_filter.target_table_name to be left blank, so that filters are applied to all tables.
Check the official changelog file, inside the archive, for more details about this release.
Download SymmetricDS 3.3.3 right now from Softpedia