SymmetricDS, an open source software for multi-master database replication, filtered synchronization, or transformation across the network in a heterogeneous environment, is now at version 3.5.0.
SymmetricDS 3.5.0 supports multiple subscribers with one direction or bi-directional asynchronous data replication and uses technologies to replicate tables between relational databases.
Highlights of SymmetricDS 3.5.0:
• The users are now allowed to insert custom trigger text in the Symmetric triggers;
• File synchronization has been implemented;
• The MariaDB driver now recognizes the tables in a different database;
• The license has been changed to GPL 3.0;
• A new parameter has been added to dbexport;
• Support has been added for the MySQL POINT data type;
• sym_registration_request has been added to the purge process.
Check out the official changelog for more details about this release.
Download SymmetricDS 3.5.0 right now from Softpedia.