It comes with various bugfixes and small improvements
Another Beta release of the upcoming Mono 3 project, a portable and open source implementation of the .NET framework for UNIX and Linux OSes, is now available for download and testing.Mono 3.0.1 Beta comes with just a few enhancements and runtime optimizations, compared to the previous Beta release, which brought lots of interesting features, such as:
• C# Async compiler;
• Unified C# compiler for all profiles;
• 4.5 Async API profile;
• ASP.NET MVC 4 integration;
• ASP.NET WebPages integration;
• Entity Framework integration;
• Razor integration;
• System.Json integration;
• Added a high-performance garbage collector, called SGen;
• Numerous other small bugfixes and improvements.
Download Mono 3.0.1 Beta right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.