Monitorix, a free, open source, lightweight system monitoring tool designed to monitor as many services and system resources as possible, is now at version 3.2.0.
Monitorix was created to be used under production UNIX/Linux servers, but due to its simplicity and small size, it can be used on embedded devices as well.
Highlights of Monitorix 3.2.0:
• A complete Raspberry Pi sensors graph has been added;
• A new option called 'temperature_scale' has been added;
• Support has been added for the ATI graph cards through the 'gpu' key;
• Verbosity has been added to the 'undefined configuration' of MySQL graph;
• The Squid graph has been fixed;
• Small fixes have been implemented in the alerting system.
Check the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download Monitorix 3.2.0 right now from Softpedia.