Monitorix, a free, open source, lightweight system monitoring tool designed to monitor as many services and system resources as possible, is now at version 3.0.0.Monitorix was created to be used under production UNIX/Linux servers, but due to its simplicity and small size, it can be used on embedded devices as well.
Highlights of Monitorix 3.0.0:
• An HTTP built-in server has been added;
• The path of 'cgi-bin' has been changed to 'cgi';
• A color sequence in the 'fs' graph has been fixed;
• A division by zero in 'mysql' graph has been implemented;
• Excessive bottom padding in the 'fs' graph has been fixed;
• Always use the same colors for '/', 'swap' and '/boot' values in 'fs' graph.
Check the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download Monitorix 3.0.0 right now from Softpedia.