The latest version of Monitorix can be downloaded from Softpedia
Monitorix, a free, open source, lightweight system monitoring tool designed to monitor as many services and system resources as possible, is now at version 3.0.0 Beta 2.Monitorix was created to be used under production UNIX/Linux servers, but due to its simplicity and small size, it can be used on embedded devices as well.
Highlights of Monitorix 3.0.0 Beta 2:
• Lot of improvements in the MySQL graph have been implemented, which includes adding a new value called 'Query_Cache_Hit_Rate";
• A systemd service file template has been added;
• Alerts have been reimplemented and they are now configured independently for each graph;
• The ability to also support outgoing connections in the “port” graph has been added;
• A bad assigning in “mail” that the greylisting values from being seen in the graph has been fixed.
Check the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download Monitorix 3.0.0 Beta 2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.