Zabbix, an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution, released under the GPL (free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use), is now at version 2.0.7.
Zabbix 2.0.7 is not a large release, with a small number of fixes and just a few new minor features.
Highlights of Zabbix 2.0.7:
• The performance of Oracle back-end has been improved;
• Updating the configuration cache is now working better;
• The configuration locking has been reduced when calculating the item queue;
• The CTrigger lastEvents parameter performance has been improved;
• The performance of the dbConditionInt() function has been improved.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Zabbix 2.0.7 right now from Softpedia.